Cross-cultural leadership development and inclusive leadership
Leading intercultural teams requires specific skills. For example, an in-depth understanding of culturally different communication styles and conflict resolution strategies.
For cross-cultural teams to work together optimally, managers should develop the ability to perceive different voices in the team and give them space.
Such an inclusive leadership style promotes a working environment in which all team members feel psychologically safe and can develop their strengths equally.
Intercultural leadership development and inclusive leadership cover a wide range of skills. Focal points that can be set in my training courses are, for example:
- Culturally sensitive feedback
- Conflict management in intercultural settings
- Group dynamics in intercultural teams
- Decision making
- Emotional intelligence
- Unconscious Bias (unconscious prejudices)
- Leading without authority
- Resilience and burnout prevention
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)